Oklahoma’s National Career Readiness Certificate
The State of Oklahoma issues the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate™ as an assessment-based credential powered by ACT WorkKeys®.
The ACT National Career Readiness Certificate is an industry-recognized, portable, research-based credential that certifies essential skills needed for workplace success.
This credential is used across all sectors of the economy and documents the following cognitive skills:
- Critical thinking.
- Reading and using work-related text.
- Applying information from workplace documents to solve problems.
- Applying mathematical reasoning to work-related problems.
- Setting up and performing work-related mathematical calculations.
- Locating, synthesizing, and applying information that is presented graphically.
- Comparing, summarizing, and analyzing information presented in multiple related graphics.
Individuals can earn the ACT NCRC by taking three WorkKeys® assessments.
- Applied Math
- Graphic Literacy
- Workplace Documents
WorkKeys assessments measure real-world skills that employers believe are critical to job success.
Click HERE to learn more about OKCRCs!
“In a way, WorkKeys assists in turning the art of hiring the right candidate into more of a science. As a science-based company, that is very important to us.” – Pam Maguire, Sr. Human Resources Manager – Astellas Pharma Technologies, Inc.