For more than 100 years, Oklahoma CareerTech has been connecting students and businesses with training opportunities that help Oklahomans find rewarding careers and support Oklahoma industries. Our goal is to develop a world-class workforce for Oklahoma employers and prepare Oklahomans to succeed in the workplace, in education and in life.
- 29 tech centers operating on 59 campuses
- 394 PK-12 school districts
- 13 Skills Centers campuses
- 31 Adult Basic Education providers at 116 sites
- 426,00 total CareerTech enrollments in FY21
- 5,670 companies served by CareerTech in FY21